SG Gaming is seeking an IT Service Desk Engineer to support the user base of around 500+ staff across 3 regional sites and their associated equipment and peripherals. In this role, based out of Chadderton (Manchester) you will be the face of the department when dealing with all SG Gaming staff from the Executive down, being at all times approachable, tactful and knowledgeable.
If you have level one or two desktop service experience we would very much like to hear from you. The ideal candidate will also have Microsoft System Centre Config Manager (SCCM) experience, knowledge of SysAid or other ticket management platform and ITIL experience (ideally v3 qualified).
• Desktop support (Level One and Two).
• Ability to manage multiple calls/tickets in timely manner.
• Assisting with the management of Cisco Call Manager users.
• Administration Windows AD.
• Creating comprehensive user documentation.
• Out of hours support (on a rota basis).
• Assisting with departmental projects and initiatives.
• Manage the centralised print and scan management software.
• Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Job: Desktop Support Engineer
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000
Location: [Lancashire] Oldham
Job type: Permanent
>>>>>>>>>Click Here to Apply Now