Robertson Bell Finance are proud to be exclusively partnered with the Anglican Communion Office to source a Director for Finance and Resources based at St Andrew’s House in Westbourne Park and involves responsibility for and oversight of all financial, HR, IT and facilities.
The Anglican Communion Office is the permanent Secretariat for the Instruments of Communion of the Anglican Communion which is made up of 39 provinces in over 165 countries. It serves the Anglican Consultative Council, the Primates’ Meetings, and the Lambeth Conference as well as commissions, committees and groups that emerge from time to time, as the need arises.
- Lead and direct the Anglican Communion’s financial strategy and management in line with best commercial and voluntary sector practice
- Ensure commercial planning, delivery and evaluation in all areas of ACO activity
- e the key advisor to Secretary General, Chief Operating Officer and management team and trustees on the overall financial landscape for the ACO and its on-going performance and position
- ead on HR administration ensuring that best practice is followed with full regulatory compliance
- To ensure facilities, IT and other resources are in place for ACO’s staff and volunteers to contribute effectively
Recruiter: ROBERTSON BELL
Salary: £50000 – £55000 per annum
Posted: 06 Jul 2017
Closes: 05 Aug 2017
Job function: Finance
Job level: Senior executive